Access to this Site and its use are subject to the following conditions, as well as all applicable laws. By using this Site you agree to these terms and conditions, without limitation or reservation.
1. The information on this Site (the “Information”) may only be downloaded, displayed and printed for personal, non-commercial use.
2. It is permitted to retain and reproduce all copyright or other proprietary rights in any downloaded information. However, it is not permitted to distribute, modify, transmit, reuse or re-post the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio and video, or to use it for public or commercial purposes without written permission from SoreFix. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise specified, and may only be used without written permission from SoreFIx in accordance with these terms and conditions or the text on the Site. SoreFIx neither guarantees nor declares that the use of information displayed on the Site does not lead to violation of rights of third parties that are not owned or not affiliated with SoreFIx.
3. With the exception of the aforementioned limited permission, you will not be granted or granted a license or right in any copyright of SoreFIx or any other party.
4. On the Internet sites of SoreFIx you may or may be referred to trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other property rights of SoreFIx, its affiliates and / or other parties. No license or right is granted or granted in such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other property rights of SoreFIx, its affiliates and / or other parties.
5. SoreFIx is committed to providing accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but makes no guarantees or statements with regard to the content of the Site, which is offered ‘in the current state’. SoreFIx accepts no responsibility or liability arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or the content thereof. SoreFIx is not liable for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timelessness or detail of the information on the Site. Furthermore, SoreFIx accepts no responsibility or liability for any (virus) damage to your computer equipment or other property as a result of accessing, using or browsing the Site or downloading any information, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site. SoreFIx reserves the right to suspend or terminate any or all functions of its Site. SoreFIx entity that manages this Site accepts no responsibility or liability for any interruption or termination of any or all functions of its site, whether this is the result of acts or omissions of a SoreFIx entity or of third parties.
6. All information sent to the Site by e-mail or otherwise, including all data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be and will be regarded as non-confidential information on which no property is vested. Anything you send or post will become the property of SoreFIx or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproducing, disclosing, transmitting, publishing, broadcasting and posting. Furthermore, the SoreFIx is free to use all ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques you have sent to the Site for all sorts of purposes, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and trading products on the basis of such information.
7. Technical inaccuracies or typographical errors may occur in the Information. SoreFIx reserves the right to change, correct and / or improve the Information as well as the products and programs described in such information at any time without notice.
8. The internet sites of SoreFIx may contain information about the worldwide products and services of SoreFIx. Some of these products and services are not available everywhere. A reference to a SoreFIx product or service on a SoreFIx Internet site does not imply that that product or service is currently or in the future available in your region. You should base yourself on product information specifically for your region. Such information is offered on the internet sites of the affiliates of SoreFIx in your area.
9. Since SoreFIx does not manage or endorse any sites linked to this Site and since SoreFIx has not assessed any sites linked to this Site, SoreFIx is not responsible for the content of any page outside of this Site or any other site linked to this Site. Click on links to pages outside this Site or to other sites at your own risk and without permission of SoreFIx. When using such links, the legal and privacy policies of the linked site apply, which may differ from those of SoreFIx.
10. Although SoreFIx occasionally follows or assesses discussions, chats, messages, shipments, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, SoreFIx is not obliged to do so and SoreFIx accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of any location or for any error. libel, defamation, negligence, untruth, obscenity, pornography, blasphemy, danger or inaccuracy in any information within such sites on the Site. The posting or sending of any illegal, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any information that can lead to or incite behavior that can be classified as a crime is not permitted. or otherwise violate any law. SoreFIx shall fully cooperate with any prosecuting authority or any court order by which SoreFIx is requested or ordered to disclose the identity of any person who post such information.
11. SoreFIx can revise these conditions at any time by updating this posted message. Since such revisions are binding, you must periodically visit this page and review the then binding conditions.
12. Links to this Site are only allowed to the home page. Direct links to pages below the homepage are not permitted without prior written permission from SoreFIx.
13. The inclusion of content from this Site in frames of sites or site elements of parties that are not part of SoreFIx is not permitted. The inclusion of parts of this Site via ‘inline links’ or in any other way in sites of parties that are not part of SoreFIx is also prohibited.